Sunday, October 9, 2011

Ismaya Cafe, Level One - Grand Indonesia


Just like The Goods Dept. and The Goods Cafe in Plaza Indonesia, Level One and Ismaya Cafe is just two places I have to check out every time I visit Grand Indonesia. I just have to sit in the cafe, order a drink, and take a puff of cigarette. What can I do? The place keeps calling out to me.

Curry meat pie with pea mashed potatoes. This one is great. Stuffing is really yummy and moist.

My favorite kind of cupcake: The Red Velvet. Gotta be honest though, this one is not the best one I've ever tasted. I'm tempted to try the Green Tea one next time.
Signature Lychee Soda: The lemongrass really made all the difference. Ice mint tea: Refreshing. Balieys Truffle Ice Cream: Interesting and recommended!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...