Sunday, July 25, 2010

The Glorious Steinems

There's this one song that I can't seem to get it out of my head. The song was featured on the TV Show 90210 season 2 in the episode "Sweaty Palms and Weak Knees" where Jessica Lowndes performed the song with the fictional band "The Glorious Steinem". I think the lyrics are so beautiful. But I can't seem to find the song anywhere on the internet. Below are the lyrics:
 
Like the way that I trip and fall,
You like to laugh when I dent my car
I'm always in a rush
Sometimes I tend to care too much

Like the way that I burn my food
You like the way that I snap at you
Every morning I hit the snooze
And everyday I seem to lose my shoes
 
I always cheer for the wrong team
Always bring you wrong the drink
Always leave my hair in the sink
And I talk when you're trying to think

Thats how I know you love me
Thats how I know you care
Thats how I know you want me
Cause you take me as I am...

And here's the clip of the scene:

1 comment:

  1. LOVE IT <3 yeah, i couldn't find it either :( Thanks for the lyrics and the clip though props =)
    peace xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...