Sunday, September 18, 2011

All good things come to an end

Over this weekend I got the chance to mourn the loss of a very dear friend: my Pull & Bear hat. It happened last Friday night presumably. I was carrying lots of stuffs from my office to the parking lot when I was about to go home that night and I probably dropped it along the way.

You see, I'm not the type of guy that likes to experiment with a lot of different accessories. Once I've found a piece that I'm comfortable in, I'll stick and be satisfied with it 'til death do us part. After my watch and belt, my hat probably is the single most important accessory to me.

It's a quick fix for a bad hair day or when I don't get a chance to style my hair. I always wore it after shower at the gym when I don't wanna be burdened with how crazy my hair looks. Now, you can see  how saddened I am by the loss, right? I know I still have my Levi's cap at home, but nothing could ever really take your place in my heart, my Pull & Bear hat.

I'm writing this post as a tribute to all the good memories that we shared. Thank you, goodbye, and see you in another life, hat.

The moment I purchased it. We've been through a lot since then.


P.S. I also lost a Snickers bar that night... but I suppose that a misconduct might be in place... that should be another episode: "Mistery of A Lost Snickers Bar!"

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...